Directory

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vectors!

Okay, I am going to run a little experiment. Basically, here's what I'm going to be doing for other people if they donate some $.


-------
From real picture, to vector graphic


Now, because this process is more technical than creative (unless the commission is to add certain features, colors, etc.), I don't expect to get much money each donation. Like probably a minimum of $5, just because it takes time for each one.

If you are interested, please send me an email with the Headline being "Vector Commission." Also, attach the picture you would like for me to vector--nothing too big, just so its easy to load, etc.

I don't want to be vectoring anything that's overly graphic in nudity or violence, go ask for that somewhere else.

Also, please note that every month I will be posting thumbnails of all the vectors for each month to showcase. By default, each thumbnail will not be able to be enlarged, unless you give permission to.

No comments:

Post a Comment