Directory

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Acrylic Experiment II

I sat down today, and decided to experiment with the acrylics once again. This time though, alone, armed with music, and a camera.

I have documented most of the changes during the process below. The final piece is at the end.





Flipped over the canvas for new angle and kept it.







Now that I see the image above, I almost feel like it really needed this space. Oh well, learn for next time.



Cosmos
Acrylic on 5" x 7" canvas
January 7, 2010
Alexander Kramer

To buy the print version of this, check out my DeviantArt page.

I'm starting to get a hang of painting and finding my style.

Materials:
Artist's Loft acrylics, 12 colors
Newspaper
Canvas
Plastic knife
Napkins/Paper towels
Water (and dish)
Loew-Cornell brushes - Hair and nylon
Imagination/boredom/time

No comments:

Post a Comment