Directory

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Art Sharing Challenge!

My birthday is coming up in the next few weeks, and people keep asking me what I want for my birthday. Honestly, a lot of things for this list, but one thing I thought would be really interesting is to ask a lot of people to draw/create something and put it out into the world.

So, I'm using my birthday as more leverage to get people to do something creative and share it with the world. it may sound narcissistic and selfish, but it's for the Greater Creative Community!

So, pick up your pencils, pens, paintbrushes, and any other instruments of Awesome, and create something. It can be a poem, a dance routine, video, sculpture, sketch, doodle, painting, etc. Anything! The emphasis is on Creating and Creativity!

Post a link to your creation here as a comment, or on the Facebook event (but please not both).

All submissions must be posted/linked by the end of November 21st (wherever you live), and sometime in the following week I will have a post (or a series of them) showcasing everyone's creativity!

Just remember that the response time to share the posts is directly related to the volume of said posts.

Go forth and Create, and spread the news!
The shortened link is: http://dft.ba/-ArtShare

Have an awesome end of week!

No comments:

Post a Comment