Directory

Friday, July 27, 2012

Outrageous Tweets Illustrated

This technically all started when I was at the La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum a few weeks ago, drinking cups of black, uncreamed & unsweetened coffee--and liking it. Since then I've tried (and also liked) the drink titled Shot in the Dark, and black coffee at other places.

The other day, I mentioned my new-found conversion to the taste of black coffee on Twitter. The resulting conversation was full of ridiculous images, and it inspired me to illustrate it.

Below is the "finished" versions, and way below are the pencil and inked versions, for those curious.

Click the images, and they should pop-up to read.
If not, right-click and view image in a new tab

----
Behind-the-Scenes


And one more time, for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment