Directory

Thursday, May 19, 2011

New: First Try Fridays

I've been trying to think of a way to keep this blog updated on a somewhat regular basis, and in a way I'd be motivated to do so as well. Last night while sketching, I came up with this idea called First Try Fridays.

Basically, I'll draw something that I've never done before, and post up the results regardless of quality. Depending on time during the week and what my actual Friday looks like, I may even attempt a few things at once.

So please, if you have any ideas of what I should do, leave a comment on here, and if you suggest something I've never drawn before, you'll probably see it soon. Suggestions can be as mundane or crazy as you'd like.

Examples:
  • Lionfish
  • Inside-out soda can
  • Horse wearing a tutu
  • President Bush karate chopping Vice President Cheney.
  • etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment