Directory

Monday, November 9, 2009

Peak @ New Project!

Here is yet another sneak peak of a project. Unlike the obscure glass project--of which I don't have any true, solid goal for--this one is planned out and set.

A month or so ago, I was working in the office at the local Museum, and went to empty the three-hole punch of the paper dots. When I opened it, I saw a brilliant collection of perfect, colorful disks. With almost no thought, I grabbed a plastic bag, and emptied the dots into it.

Right then, I knew I was going to use them in an art project at some point. I went around the office, dumping the other hole-punches. At home I started a collection box, as well as gather materials to punch colors from at home.

Now, I have a stack of fliers, pamphlets, and art cards that I rescued from being recycled and thrown away--all so I can recover unique colors for future projects. Below is an example of how they will be used.

For the next few weeks (or however long it takes for this first project), I will update this blog on how far along I am--links below.

-Enjoy!

------
5-hours
10-hours

No comments:

Post a Comment