Directory

Monday, October 19, 2009

Sliver of a Peek

Been working and experimenting on a new art form and project. At the moment not exactly sure where I'm going with it (or it's going with me), but it's been interesting to say the least. I'm kind of picking up inspiration and steam as I go. The process also excites the young curious artist/scientist within me, and I marvel. Hopefully I can snowball everything into a collective series, or a loosely-based theme in some way. Either way, we shall see!

Officially, I'm dubbing the "under-wraps" title as Project Ice (or Verkefnið ís, which is Icelandic)

Here are some tantalizing hints into what is involved. Enjoy!



Insight into the process behind Project Ice,
as well as a look at my handwriting--as odd and unique it is.


Hints at something even more substantial, and all the more
unreal and borderline fragmented abstraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment